Little Miami River Chamber Alliance Ambassadors are volunteer goodwill representatives, working with potential and existing members to relay information, identify concerns, promote member involvement, and provide assistance with business openings, and chamber benefits.
The benefits to serving as a Chamber Ambassador:
- Greater knowledge of business community
- Networking opportunities
- Be the first to connect with new businesses in the area
- Increased knowledge of Chamber program and general happenings
- Exposure for your business
- This is part of your membership and no extra costs
- Must be a Chamber member in good standing.
- Attend Ribbon Cuttings – very important.
- Serve as a greeter at luncheons, business after hours, and seminars.
- Participate in chamber events as a volunteer. Volunteer assignments will be shared per event with ambassadors to sign up.
- Support the mission and vision of the chamber and it’s staff.
- Attend networking events, groundbreakings, and after hours.
- Seek out new members at events to help familiarize them to the chamber.
- Increase chamber awareness and programs throughout the community.
- Share any leads on potential new members with the staff.
If interested in serving as an Ambassador, please contact the Chamber through the website or call (513) 683-1544.
Explore our other committees:
- Membership Committee
- Annual Awards Dinner Committee
- Firecracker Festival Committee
- Symmetry: Women’s Executive Event Committee
- Loveland Frogman Race Event Committee
- Valentine Program Committee
- Hob Nob Committee
- Young Professionals Committee