Each November, The Little Miami River Chamber Alliance says “Thank you” to our businesses for all they do for our community and honor them for enhancing our community and making it a better place to live.
The Annual Awards Dinner is an evening for all area businesses to come together and celebrate their successes and community contributions.
Nominations for 2018 are now closed. 2019 Nominations will be available summer 2019.
Please review the Awards Criteria to determine which category to choose. We urge you to submit your completed form if you have a special area business you would like to honor.
The event includes cocktails, networking, silent auction, dinner, and awards. It is a great networking opportunity!
We award businesses in the following categories:
- Business of the Year
- Emerging Business of the Year
- Non-Profit of the Year
- Beautification Award
- Community Involvement Award
- Business Community Advocate Award
- Sustainability Award
- Health & Wellness Business of the Year
- Recreation Business of the Year
- Community Responder Award
- Young Professional of the Year Award
- Woman Owned Business of the Year Award
Click here to view past award winners.
Contact the Chamber today through our website or call (513) 683-1544 if interested in receiving more information and getting involved.
Explore our other committees:
- Ambassador Committee
- Membership Committee
- Firecracker Festival Committee
- Symmetry: Women’s Executive Event Committee
- Loveland Frogman Race Event Committee
- Valentine Program Committee
- Young Professionals Committee