Get involved! The Little Miami River Chamber Alliance offers a variety of Volunteer Opportunities to support you and your business.
Download the Committee Volunteer form (PDF) and return to the chamber to start your involvement.
Please see opportunities listed below:
- Board of Directors: Board of Directors Members serve a 3 year term, renewable for another term. All board members are invited and brought before the Nominating Committee for recommendation. A member must be in good standing as a Little Miami River Chamber Alliance member to serve on the board.
- Ambassador Committee: The Ambassador Committee serves as a liaison from the chamber office to the businesses we serve. Ambassadors do not have a regular monthly meeting, but are asked to assist with grand openings, ribbon cuttings, chamber events and serve on committees.
- Annual Awards Dinner Committee: The Annual Awards Dinner is an evening for all area businesses to come together and celebrate their successes and community contributions. This committee assists with planning the location and all details pertaining to the event.
- Women’s Event Committee: Help organize professional women’s networking events. Events include: Symmetry and LinkedUp Loveland.
- Young Professionals Committee: This newly formed committee aims to bring together professionals under 40 years of age for informative sessions, fun and networking.
- Loveland Frogman Race Committee: A “mini” triathlon held in September in the downtown area of Loveland. This committee plans, implements and assists in finding sponsors for this event.
- Firecracker Festival: Assist in planning this annual Independence Day event which includes live entertainment, children’s area, vendors, fireworks, and more!
- Valentine Program Committee: There are many facets to this committee including helping with: Valentine kick off event, stamping at the post office, decorating the city and an honorary breakfast for the Valentine Ladies.
- Membership Committee: The chamber serves more than 280 businesses, come help us provide value and return on investment to each of them. This committee helps decide benefits to chamber members, pricing, events and more.
Contact the Chamber today through our website or call (513) 683-1544 if interested in receiving more information and getting involved. Also, please do not hesitate to contact the Chamber if you have a program or event you’d like to see offered.