The Little Miami River Chamber Alliance is dedicated to providing opportunities for business owners to interact with each other as well as with leaders in the community. Every event that the LMRCA hosts or is involved with has a networking aspect to it. We believe that it is important to develop relationships with like-minded business owners with the intention of helping each other succeed. This is one of the best ways to grow your business, even in this day and age of online technology. Nothing can replace an in-person interaction, the shaking of someone’s hand, etc.
The LMRCA provides the following types of events on an ongoing basis that are conducive to networking:
- Annual Awards Dinner: Each November, The Little Miami River Chamber Alliance says “Thank you” to our businesses for all they do for our community and honor them for enhancing our community and making it a better place to live. The Annual Awards Dinner is an evening for all area businesses to come together and celebrate their successes and community contributions.
- Symmetry: Symmetry: Women’s Executive Event is an annual luncheon focused on giving women executives tips and ideas on how to better balance their lives. It’s also a great way to network with area executives. The event includes a luncheon, shopping expo, keynote speaker, makeovers, networking, swag bag, prizes, chair massages and headshots.
- Hob Nob Loveland: An annual “business showcase” event for the community and is the perfect way to see a variety of Loveland area businesses under one roof. Hob Nob includes vendors, beverages, food, networking, giveaways, samples, music and fun! This event is open to both business-to-business and business-to-consumer organizations.
- Monthly Morning Mixers: Join us for our monthly Multi-Chamber Morning Mixer networking event. This event combines Chamber members from the Anderson, Clermont, and Milford-Miami Township Chambers of Commerce along with the LMRCA. You’ll enjoy great networking, sharing a 30 second update/highlights of your business, and light refreshments.
- After Hours Mixers: Join members of other local area chambers for an early evening social event to network and a chance to win door prizes.
- LinkedUp Loveland: These semi-annual events allow women to join other business women from the area in a friendly networking atmosphere that will focus on personal and professional growth. Over breakfast, attendees will join in table discussions with others that share their interest.
- Loveland Community Valentine Breakfast: Our Loveland Valentine Breakfast is a wonderful way to celebrate Valentine’s Day in the Sweetheart of Ohio. Join us for a lovely community breakfast on Valentine’s Day, but be sure to register early! This popular event sells out fast! The Loveland Valentine Breakfast is sponsored by Oasis Golf Club and Conference Center.
- Annual Holiday Breakfast: This event is our opportunity to give back to our members with a free breakfast sponsored by the Board of Directors. Part of the breakfast is a brief year in review and presentation of the Chamber goals for the upcoming year. You will also have the opportunity to meet your upcoming Board of Directors. This event is a great way to learn more about your Chamber and network with other members.
These events enhance the quality of life for our members and heighten public awareness of our business community.
For more information about the next networking opportunity at the Chamber, visit our event calendar.