Member Money Saving Benefits
We achieve this by supporting the business community through our member investor benefits, Chamber programs and events, and service to the community.
One of the benefits of being a member are the savings:
Health & Wellness
Group Health Insurance
As a Chamber member with 2-99 employees, you will have access to a 1.4% savings on any Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield group health insurance plan through a premium tax credit savings.
• Bush-Re-Shea Insurance Agency (513) 683-0777
• Energy Insurance (Andy Grethel)
• Saxon (Jamie Charlton)
Prescription Savings Program
FREE Prescription Discount Card to Chamber Members and all employees! Enjoy average savings of 19-20% on brand name drugs and average savings up to 79% for generics. Also used towards diabetic supplies, vision expenses, and hearing aid services. Contact the Chamber to receive these cards.
• Kroger Loveland, 800 Loveland-Madeira Rd. (513) 677-3820
Company & Organization Benefits
LMRCA Provides many organization benefits to your business through our partnership with the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA).
BWC Group Discount Program
Group Rating program designed to substantially reduce your company’s rates, through a third party administrator-provided by Hunter Consulting Company.
• Hunter Consulting Company (513) 372-8714
• CorVel is the LMRCA preferred Managed Care Organization (MCO) (Meghan Robison)
- Outsourced HR Management firm that partners with small to mid-sized organizations to save clients time by allowing them to focus on what they do best
- Up to a 33% discount on Virtual HR Solutions, including 24/7 self-service access to information and expert knowledge at your fingertips
Chamber Energy Program
- Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) certified energy management firm that educates and empowers organizations to maximize the economics of their energy assets
- Through the Chamber Energy Program, CEA provides Chamber members with Education, Savings, and Protection on both regulated and deregulated energy expenses. With a credible partner looking out for your bottom-line, members enjoy peace of mind and budget-ability when it comes to your utility costs.
- Employers receive Education, Savings and Protection
- For more information, call 330-208-2082 and Email a recent copy of your utility bill email@example.com
- For more information, watch this program video or visit the Chamber Energy Program website
Legal Shield/ID Shield
- Affordable Small Business and Individual Plans for legal services and identity theft protection
- Restoration of your credit and identity when you need it the most
- Provides Payroll, Tax, workers comp, unemployment/HR and safety services
- Assists with labor issues, lawsuits, workers comp and unemployment claim/disputes and I-9 issues
Elavon US Bank Payment Processing
- The latest payment processing technology and data protection
- 24/7/365 access to Customer Service
Office/ Business Supply Discounts
Office Depot: 10% off cracked screen repair, free pc diagnostic in store, 25% off signs, Chamber store purchasing program:lowest discount price, printing discounts, mobile card access
Discounted Constant Contact prepaid plans, up to 25% off
• Constant Contact (855) 854-8609
Certificate of Origin
The LMRCA provides Certificate of Origin stamping and authentication. Please call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to complete the process. Fees: Member Rate: $50, Non-Member Rate $60
PRMG is excited to offer LMRCA Chamber members a Home Loan and Charity Benefit Program that can provide you with below-market home loan financing and the ability to donate to a trusted charity of your choice. Click to learn more.
The Chamber is the “go to” resource for current and new residents and businesses. You can count on us to look to our members first and foremost.
The LMRCA will help in promoting your Grand Opening and host a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. We gather business members, residents, and city officials.
FREE listing in the Business Directory on our website with your own member page that you can customize to fit your needs. Contact the Chamber for login information if needed.
Every two years the Chamber provides all businesses and residents of the Loveland area with a new directory. This directory lists your business by category and alphabetically. Businesses also have the opportunity to place ads in the directory.
The Chamber offers advertising opportunities on our website and in our monthly email newsletter. We also have an Annual Chamber Partner advertising package available.
Advertise your business and support the Chamber by sponsoring one of our many events. Each event has a specific pricing structure to fit any contribution level.
We offer many networking opportunities for LMRCA Members, including but not limited to: Monthly Combined Chamber Morning Mixers, Quarterly Multi-Chamber After Hours, Loveland Young Professionals events, Leadership Speaker Series, Food Truck Rally, Symmetry, Summer Concert Series, Firecracker Festival, Annual Awards Dinner, Loveland Community Valentine Breakfast, Annual Meeting & Holiday After Hours, 12 Days of Christmas. These events enhance the quality of life for our members and heighten public awareness of our business community.
FREE listing of your coupons in our Hot Deals & Member-to-Member Deals sections as well as your upcoming events on the Chamber website for thousands of people to see.
FREE MyChamber app that gives users access to all of the information on the website in a user friendly, mobile version. It includes directories, maps, hot deals and more. Advertising available within the App to Chamber members.
Take advantage of these benefits by contacting the LMRCA today by calling (513) 683-1544.