Annual Valentine Card Design
Original artwork may be submitted by any individual who is interested!
- Artwork must reflect or incorporate the theme: “Love is…..” and must also include (or provide space for) the phrase, “There is nothing in this world so sweet as love.” One-color, two-color and full-color entries are acceptable.
- Artwork must be flat (two-dimensional) and reduce proportionately to fit within a 5 inch by 3 ¾ inch space, the size of the printed Valentine’s Day cards.
- Submission deadline is November 20, 2021. All entries must be submitted in person to the Little Miami River Chamber Alliance at 113 Karl Brown Way, Loveland, OH 45140 or by mail, postmarked the deadline to the Little Miami River Chamber, 113 Karl Brown Way, Loveland, OH 45140.
- Entry forms and contest rules are available at the Little Miami River Chamber Alliance, 113 Karl Brown Way, Loveland, OH 45140. If you would like one sent to you, please call the Little Miami River Chamber Alliance at 683-1544.
- The winner will receive design credit on the back of the 2022 Valentine’s Day cards, recognition at the Valentine Kick off, other local recognition, media recognition and two complimentary invitations to the Little Miami River Chamber Alliance Annual Valentine Breakfast.
- Entries not selected may be picked up after December 10, 2021.